- finalize your winter tea offerings, finish formulation, and place orders ~ for inspiration see attached Holiday Tea offerings from last winter (valid for this year too!)
- get your winter orders in for your high volume items, negotiate pricing on volume (helping us project and negotiate best pricing)
- talk about what is in stock now - that usually runs out! SUCH AS: Lemon grass tbc $2/lb, and Organic Lemon Grass c/s and tbc each $3/lb. Chamomile - organic tbc $4.50, Org whole $6.50, conventional whole $5.50, tbc $3. Rosehips Org tbc $5.70. Gunpowder - Org. 9374 $3.50 (C10139), C10141 Ex Spl 3505 Gunpowder $6.90, and conventional 3505 $3.
- don't forget cardamom is down this year - but tea pricing is going up - so if you can place orders now, I would advise you to STOCK UP NOW or secure pricing for the next month beofre it rises - see attached article from World Tea News
- talk about some Kenyan teas - I will send you info very soon on some that are overstocked here...I will send you cupping notes and ideas on how you can use them to your advantage at a GREAT price to move it out from us to you at a fabulous value
- it is time to start thinking and planning on next years teas, especially in iced teas
- have you seen our new website and registered to view pricing? www.qtradeteas.com, PLEASE NOTE - you can not order on here yet, so please ignore anything on this function (for now!), you can not check your account on here yet either!
- lastly - check out my blog for more interesting info! http://desntea.blogspot.com/,such as this interesting article on "The State of the Industry" From Bev Industry ... http://desntea.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Calm before the storm...let's get busy
It is that time, the calm before the storm of winter sales...meaning the perfect time for you and I to: